Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

*Sigh*

I don't know really where to start There's a lot and I mean a lot going on... I know its been for ever since I've typed anything. Losing Grandpa (my dad's dad) really took its toll on me. Then I found out not long after that my grandma (my mom's mom) was in the hospital It took a little while but they figure out what was wrong with her. She has Bullous Pemphigoid so mom and dad are moving her in with them now, So they can keep a closer eye on her.

This goes without saying but with a heavy heart I decided that its time to sell my truck. I don't regret deciding that this is the best choice since it is just way to small. I can say that I am going to miss the hell out of it tho. It was either keep my truck and sell the car or sell the car and keep my truck. The smart choice is to keep the car. It has more room in it so it only makes sense. Plus we won't be without a truck since Ernie's going to be buying on this year. But the money I get from selling the truck is going to go into the little work the car needs then the left over money maybe I'll get a tattoo or two. I'll just have to wait and see.....

On another note... This weekend is an exciting one!!!! Amanda's winterfest this this Saturday! I can't wait to see her all dressed up it's going to be so much fun. (Yes I'm going to take a lot of pictures!!) The dress looks so nice on her. She's such a good kid, I love having her around. Some people just can't seem to understand that she just 15 she needs to be able to be a teenager and this is just one of those teenager things. Friday after she gets out of school her and I have to go up and pick up some last minute things. Then mess around with her hair a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment