Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Changes

The last two days have been extremely busy. Monday I had an appointment at 8:15a.m. with Ross Medical School, I had Ernie go with me. Things couldn't have went better. It amazes me how perfect of a fit that school actually is. Which made it even easier for me to decided that that's where i wanted to go. With that decision made Ernie and I went back today and filled out the finical aid paperwork. I'm taking the Medical Assistant course. It's a 7 month course, I start Monday April 30, 2012 and I will be graduating Thursday November 29, 2012. Fast pace but it's what i need its pretty much all hands on, which is even better. So I'm already on the right track to a better life, I have tons of support. I qualified for the max of every loan which was a nice relief. So now its just time for me to take a little breather until school starts. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment