Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Year with a lot of new things to think about.

2012 was a busy year. We took guardianship over a 16 year old, thinking we could help her out. That was a joke there's no help for her.  2013 started out on a positive foot .We signed Amanda back over to her parents. I feel sorry for her mom. That child need military school. But we no longer have to deal with her except when she goes stalking by our house. If she was smart she would concentrate more on school then what we're doing over here. Looks like she's going to have to learn the hard way that high school dropout don't make it anywhere.

There's a lot of things going on. We're close having the living room finished, then we'll start working on the kitchen. In a few months we get to go real cool shopping for me I'm excited about that . Andrew's turning 8 on  Friday the 18th. Then going to grandma and papa's house for the weekend. Ernie and I have our 6 year wedding anniversary on the 19th.

Ernie told me that we need to start saving some money. Because in 2017 we're going to be renewing our vows. I'm really excited but I'm also nervous about it. I'm excited since we're actually going to have a wedding, but I'm nervous because we never actually had a wedding we just went to the courthouse. Just a lot to think about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment