Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Challenges

So lately there have been all these post on Facebook about people doing this ALS challenge, which is you donate $100.00 to the cause or you dump a bucket of ice water over your head. Some people are even making their own challenges so far my favorite one has to be the guy with the pull up your pants challenge. Just recently I seen one that was posted for Chiari Malformation which as many of you know is what I have. I can't do this. Unfortunately it seems this challenge wasn't thought of by someone that actually has chiari. Spinning 5 times I would be laying on my back on the floor if I even made it to 5. If I did happen to make it to 5 inducing a brain freeze would be torture. The challenge is a great if you can get a family member or friend to do it. Which even in the video the lady is doing it for her son. I really wish I could do it but the problems it would cause I just can't. I would do the bucket of ice water challenge for ALS. Really it's the whole spinning thing with the chiari. My head spins enough without me adding to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment