Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big Changes!!

Despite all the crap I've been thru the last few days today really brighton things up for me. I had an interview for this company called Applied Power. They are a family owned company that started back in 1970. The company assembles batteries for many uses from hospital machines to rc toy cars. I really like the fact that i can listen to my mp3 player all day also. My hours are also Monday thru Friday 7a.m. to 3:30p.m. Saturdays are over time talk about sweet!!! which is perfect with Ernie's hours. I felt very positive about the interview after it was over. A few short hours later I received a call telling me that they would like for me to start on Monday. SSSSSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTNNNNEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was really the best day I've had in a while. I got a new job (that pays better) I got to put my 2 week notice into the shit hole I was working at. (Yes Wendy's is a shit hole to work for but when you need money coming in it works).Which I was really hoping I could do. I have no respect to work for that place. How can you have respect for a place that when your confront a manger for talking crap and saying that your a horrible empolyee they act like they have no idea what your talking about? Fuck that!!! I caught her in a lie and for that i'm peacing out. I bust my ass and get treating like shit I don't need that. She didn't even have the respect for me to tell me the truth. But still I put in my 2 weeks now if I finish those 2 weeks out thats another story....

Tomorrow I'm suppose to be working a 9 hour shift 11am to 8pm but I'm not really feelin it hell i'm not feeling the hours I have next week their either. (since i'm starting on monday working 2 jobs why should i?) If she thinks I'm a bad empoylee I can be a bad empoylee. maybe I just don't want to show up I mean she is the one that took me of all except for one day when I brought it to her attention that she had me working on a day I asked for off. the only reason I'm even on for a 9 hour day tomorrow is because someone else quit. So thats the only reason i have to come in anyway, if it wasn't for that I would have only had one day. I just asked ernie he agrees with me so its settled i made up my mind. I'm not going in and I don't feel bad about it at all. Fuck that place they can deal. Well i feel better I have to get the kids ready for bed later everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment