Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where should I start??

The last few days have been almost more then i can take. Andrew's birthday party was canceled of course there was a lot of thats not right from my mom. Which while she might not think that its right. It doesn't matter since andrew is mine and ernie son and if we feel we should cancel his birthday party because he's misbehaving that is our choice and our right as parents. Well with all that said I recieved a call from my mother on andrew's birthday what she said to me broke my heart in two. "This is the last time you'll hear from me i'm walking away from you and the kids." I asked her "So your saying you want nothing to do with me or your grandkids?" "Angela I can't take this anymore its abuse what your doing." "Thats really nice mom you rturning your back on your daughter and your grandkids." Then i got the "I have to get back to work." I just told her "Bye" and hung the phone up then went and balled my eyes out. Its great to know that your own mother well disown you and your kids over canceling a birthday party.I'm really hurt over the whole thing but the only way i can answer it is fine if she wants to be that way I don't want her around my kids. Just because she doesn't agree with the way ernie and i are raising our kids doesn't mean you disown your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment