Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

What a Night

Well last night was a good night at work it was weird to only work 4 hours. It flew by it was nice not to be on drive thru for once. Came home relaxed a little then off to bed. Well I thought i was off to bed. Then Elizabeth started crying so i changed her butt and put her back to bed but she was still crying so I ended up crawling into bed with her. Oh course I fell asleep when i woke up around 1:30 I went back to my bed. but then about 30 mins later she started crying again so I went and got her and put her in bed with Ernie and I which of course she was out for the rest of the night.

It was really weird for Elizabeth to do that she's never did that before I wounder why maybe a nightmare?? hrmm... Hopefully it doesn't turn into an every night things that's all I can home for.

No comments:

Post a Comment