Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

I Went Out Last Night

So I was really debating on if i should write or not today. I guess you can figure out which one won... But anyways.

So last night I decided last minute to go to the bar with a friend. (I'm not naming names but yes a guy friend.) I guess this guy Doesn't understand the meaning of "I'm not looking for a relationship just people to hang out with." I say that only because of what happen at the bar. So what happen you ask? I know your asking just because  why wouldn't you want to know right? lol Okay.. here's what happen....

When we got to the bar we decided to sit up by the bar not point in sitting at a table since it was just the two of us plus really it wasn't a date just two people hanging out. So my guy friend orders us both a shot of Jager we both took our shots then he ordered is beer and I got my jack and coke. To my left (sitting right next to me) was a guy and his buddy just drinking and having a good time. He seen my glass was almost empty and told the bar tender to get my another Captain and coke  (I think that he thought that's what i was drinking lol ) I did look a little confused when the bar tender brought is over and he just nodded his head to my left side. Of course i turned and thanked him. The guy that came with me seemed to be getting a little pissed.

Well that new Rhianna S&M song came on. I over heard the guy to my left asking what the hell the song was about so of course i kinda butted in and started to explain that the whole song was about the kinky sex. About how she likes to be tied up and controlled type thing. The guys buddy leaned over (this guys was trashed like mad) looked at my friend and asked "So does she get into that type of thing?" Of course both guys were looking at me waiting for the answer I about fell out of my chair laughing. Looked at them and said "If i was he would be the wrong person to be asking." My friend seemed even more pissed but like i told him from the beginning we're just friends. I guess I must have sparked the guys interest. Since he asked what do you drink I told him i just can't do beer cause i just got my tongue Perice. Next thing i knew I had drink after drink coming. I have no idea How i didn't end up hammered and calling for a ride with all the Jack and cokes, captain and cokes and shots i was doing. I'm guilty of a body shot or two also I well admit it.

 Everyone kept asking me if i was ok so i would get up walk a straight line sit back down and get another drink. The bar tender asked me how in the hell i was holding so well I guess i was just lucky? The drinks were far from weak. Then when i was getting ready to leave I was asked if I would be back lol I told them I would think about it. The one guy that was on my left side told me that if he wasn't at the goat he's normally at Wrangler's. (I'm thinking that was a hint?) LOL. We stopped at a few other bars but they were pretty lame so my friend decided he needed to call it a night he had to work at 7. (Flipping light weight) So I dropped him off and he was hammered passing out in the truck and his house was a stones throw from the bar. Plus he had a lot less to drink then me he had 1shot and like 4 beers. I did have a blast the only downer was there wasn't a dance floor. (maybe next time?) I really figured I would have been waking up with a hang over and I didn't which still amazes me but I'm not complaining one bit. Ernie was happy I had a good time which made me feel good. :)

One thing did happen I know Ernie wasn't happy about it and I feel so bad about it. I know he knows how bad I feel (I know he could tell by the look on my face) I'm still beating myself up for it. I know he told me it was ok but its going to be a while before i forgive myself for that one.

So the guy i went with started giving me crap today about the guys buying me drinks at the bar. I told him I wasn't in a relationship with him so i don't see what the problem was. He told me that he stopped looking for someone to date cause he figured he was dating me. I told him that I wasn't looking for a relationship and even if i was he wasn't the type that I would even consider dating. That yes he's nice but not my type for a relationship. I know harsh right but i told him from the beginning and if he couldn't understand it then I was going to make sure he understood it now. I hate to be the mean person like that but sometimes you have to be. The nice thing is he finally got the dam point. Really tho I don't think I'll be hanging out with him anymore. Granted if he tried anything it wouldn't take shit for me to put him in his place, but the point is I dont' need that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment