Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

WAKE UP!! It was just a dream! I wished it wasn't tho....

I dreamed last night, Its been a while but i did. Ernie and I were in the house watching the kids play. He had his arms wrapped around me giving me soft kisses like everything was perfect in the world nothing was wrong. The dream when on to us holding hands watching the kids go to home coming prom, learning about love and then losing it, graduate high school, then to them finding the one they can't live without and getting married and finally them starting families of there own. I seen us old together making breakfast or dinner for the kids when they came to visit.

Then I woke up! I didn't want to wake up it was to perfect it was what I had and one point and not I have to stand back and watch it walk away. I'm not saying those things wont happen they just won't happen that way. We're both going to be there for the kids just in different ways. We'll go our different ways in stead of going together.

I noticed things when i woke up. Just like in my dream he was holding me and he was kissing me. Was he fully awake i don't think he was. I'll never know, I'm not about to ask either. I'm just going to enjoy the moment i had. which if i wouldn't had moved tyring to adjust would have lasted longer. It didn't help that our mattress has been losing air. Stupid thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment