Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This is hard...

The last few weeks have been very painful . Really down right unbearable for me. Something i always thought would last forever is ending and i don't want to let go. But in the same breath its not fair to hold on to something if its unhappy. Theres a lot to work thru. The last thing i ever wanted to do was get divorced. We're still going to be friends we can talk  to each other without fighting which is a good thing. Andrew's handling it okay i guess. I made a call to the school so he's talking to someone once a week. We have been fighting with him a little bit with school, but really i expected a lot worse. I say this  now but watch things change and the acting out gets worse I'm waiting for that day really. Elizabeth is still young enough i hoping it wont be that hard of a change for her.  Then to top it all off the place that i was working at let me go dam temp jobs but what can i do but keep looking. *SIGH* I'm taking advantage of the time i have off tho and I'm cleaning out the house garbage guys going to hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment